Wednesday 25 September 2013

Chapter 1 - Valerie Burris, Day One.


Another legacy inspired by the Random legacy challenge, only this time going in a different direction.

This is Valerie Burris, her traits are;
Neurotic
Eccentric
Equestrian
Good cook
and Insane

Who are you calling insane?! I'm not insane, I'm myself!
Yes, yes, you are yourself. You went skinny dipping in the middle of the day, and before that, you were walking around in your winter clothing.


It was cold and then turned warm, okay? What else was I meant to do?
Check there weren't any children around, that you might have scarred for life if they saw you naked?
They should be in school anyway, not my fault if anyone under the legal age saw my goodies.
Keep your goodies in your top please, leave it for which ever poor sap has to take care of you for the rest of their life.
Poor sap? You mean vict- I mean, husband.
Yes, your husband, when you choose someone. Now, shall we get back onto the main reason why we are here, and tell the nice readers about you? Yes? Good.


This one was a nice one. Can he be my victim?
I don't know. Was he single?
He won't be when I'm through with him.
Always thinking with your parts and not your heart... Aren't you?
Yes, and? Is that a bad thing?


When it comes to you, Valerie, nothing seems to be a bad thing, just an interesting time.
Thank you. Now it's getting wet, can I go home now? He's boring me.
Did you even get his name? Also, you were the one that came out when it was raining and stood there in your athletic clothing when everyone else happened to be in their finest.
No, I thought you had. Though, I do think he said something about Lucky? And what is the point of getting all dolled up for a night out next to the beach, not that I even saw the beach, too many nice looking men around.
Just get home!
Going, going, GONE!



Why the change of clothing to read?
Did you not read my traits? I'm insane and eccentric. I will change into different clothing to do new things.
But to study cooking? And why the glasses?
I think they make me look sexy! Oh, can I go on the computer?
Why are you asking me, I'm just there to guide you and to make sure you give me kids so your lineage is continued. Just not your traits...


Have you not thought of your bill with the amount of clothing you're getting through in just one day?
So? You got me a job in the school, plus, I look good in this. Must always look your best, even if you are talking to strangers on the internet. 
If you say so, but I'm not convinced. 
Whatever, I'm bored of that now. I'm going to bed. Before you say anything, I don't care that I'm in my every day clothes. Shoes are comfy to wear in bed.


----

And there we have Valerie Burris. Who lives up to her insane traits. The rest of her rolls will be added as and when.


3 comments:

  1. LOL. I love insane sims. They are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you've written this as a dialogue between yourself and your sim, it makes it very funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A really funny story - and one that I am not insanely behind reading (yet)...
    Way to go! GL in the future!

    ReplyDelete