Tuesday 1 October 2013

Chapter 3 - Heating up


Sooo, what you doing?
Plotting world domination with science.
Okay, I'll leave to do that...


Aren't you late for work?
Day off, but I might change into my work clothes just to confuse you.
No, I'm pretty sure you're in work today.
You know what. I'll just go to get you off my back!

---


Have a good day at work?
Shut up. Dancing.
You really are starting to sound like a petulant child, you know that?
You keep asking stupid questions. If I was still in work I wouldn't be here.


Oh, now that move won't scare Lucky away, would it.
Pretty sure he would love my bum wriggling thank you very much. 
Well, so far he's not questioned you about the freak outs, and the constant clothing changes, and checking the sink every few hours...
You are making me sound more insane that what I actually am!
Do I really need to reply to that?

----


The stupid voice in my head won't leave me alone!
He won't understand what you're on about deary. Only you can hear me, for now.
I'm sick of it! Sick of you! Leave me alone to get on with my own life would you!
Don't scare him off please. It's hard enough trying to get the one person interested in you, never mind a second one!


He gave me a hug! I think I'm in love.
More like he is in love after that outburst. Don't let him get away!
I want him to move in with me. 
Ask him to?
I'm scared he'll run off!

TBC

No comments:

Post a Comment